These are the measures we have taken to ensure guest safety and security:
- CCTV cameras are in place to monitor all activities taking place within the hotel premises.
- Every guests is required to produce identity cards upon check in
- Trained security personnel (including former army officers) are present 24/7 in order to detect any unusual or suspicious activity.
- Daily briefings are carried out to all associates, updating them of any information that requires their attention.
- Meeting points have been assigned at each property in case of emergency such as fire alarm, terrorist intrusion.
- Training is provided to all associates on managing emergency situations.
- No person is allowed to enter the hotel with any form of clothing that would hinder identification.