Always Safe at Hotels and Resorts by Serendib
At Hotels and Resorts by Serendib, the health, safety and well-being of our guests, our employees and community are of the highest priority to us. You can take comfort in knowing that we have escalated our health and safety precautions to ensure that everything we do meets or exceeds the guidelines set forth by the Ministry of Health. We will continue to elevate those procedures as best practices evolve.
Where necessary, we have modified our operation to enhance cleanliness and promote appropriate social distancing. There are some services and amenities that we have temporarily suspended pending future guidance from health authorities.
Those changes include the following:
- All of our employees will wear masks and other appropriate PPE
- Our guestrooms will be cleaned prior to your arrival. Our housekeeping team will be provided the appropriate PPE at all times
- We will properly sanitize all public spaces on a consistent basis
- We will create appropriate social distancing guidelines in all public areas and ask for your support in following them
- We will follow maximum occupancy restrictions in public space
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- We will provide a contact less check-in/check-out experience
- We will have masks available for guests if needed
- All employees will be retrained on strict, new guidelines for safety and hygiene
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all employees before they are allowed to begin work
Though we may appear different, the same genuine hospitality you’ve known and love remains
We look forward to welcoming you back to Serendib Hotels and Resorts soon!